Insertion Permcath day surgery special program, in which the hospital has arranged services for service recipients.
Covered by Program:
1. Operating and recovery room fees
1.1 Operating and recovery room fees
1.2 Nursing team service fee for the operating and recovery rooms
2. Medication and medical supply fees as necessary for surgery
2.1 Medication fees as necessary for surgery patients according to the professional standards of the hospital
2.2 Medical supply fees as necessary for surgery patients according to the professional standards of the hospital
3. Laboratory fees and special examinations as necessary for preoperative patients:
3.1 Complete Blood count
3.2 Blood urea Nitrogen
3.7 Chest X-rays
4. Medical equipment fees
4.1 Fees for medical equipment used in surgery
5. Doctor’s fees
5.1 surgery specialist
5.2 Medical clearance
Not Covered in Program:
1. Expenses incurred by out-patient examinations occurring prior to surgery are not covered in this program.
2. Service recipients who have the following health problems and who may create high risk in surgeries will not be eligible for participation in the aforementioned day surgery special program:
2.1 Service recipients with blood disease problems
2.2 Service recipients with cancer
2.3 Service recipients with Hepatitis B,C or HIV infections
3. Service recipients with chronic diseases requiring intensive care, such as heart disease, pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, diabetes that is not yet be controlled, expenses relevant to these diseases are not included in the guarantee price
4. The period of time required for the surgery will be no more than 2 hours (counted from the time the surgeon begins the surgery). In cases where surgery is longer than the designated time, the hospital will charge additional expenses as they actually occur.
5. This program does not include the care of other complications and reserving of blood or blood components.
6. This program does not include any special radiological investigation such as CT scan or MRI as well as any radiological tests or investigations that are not included in the program.
7. This program does not include any investigation, laboratory fees and special examinations as necessary for preoperative patients.
8. This program does not include any pathology.
9. Home medicine and medical supply related the operation
1. This program can be used in association with other promotional sales and various privileges offered by the hospital, such as Chivawattana Cards, for cases with additional expenses over and above the terms of the program.
2. This program can be used in combination with collection of fees from partner companies and insurance companies.
3. This program is reserved for patients who make a reservation from 14 May 2012 to 31 December 2012 only and the surgery must take place within 1 month after reservation.
Insertion Permcath Day surgery 52,000 bath
**These terms and prices are subject to changes without prior notice **